The safety of our guests and team members is a top priority.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
The Loop Hotel is committed toward ensuring that both hygiene and cleanliness standards are taken seriously. In light of the recent COVID-19 situation, we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. These steps include additions to our normal daily hygiene and cleanliness standards, as well as our standard practices.
Employee Health, Safety and Awareness
We are supporting our employees through proper hygiene and cleaning standards, with specific emphasis on:
- Hand Hygiene – Frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act to preserve their health and that of our guests. Hand sanitizing stations are strategically placed in various areas of the hotel.
- Ongoing Training – Informing team members about how the virus can spread and exercising vigilance in their day to day practices.
- Real-Time Information – As we continually monitor new information from the WHO websites, we are ensuring that our team takes any appropriate action necessary.
Cleaning Products and Protocols
Our hotel uses effective standard operating procedures against viruses in each function area, including:
- Guest Rooms – Our hotel uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to sanitize rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items. Highly used, in-room items must be wiped down with a sanitizer solution; including, but not limited to: door handles, both sides of guestroom door, bathroom door, telephones, remotes, light switches, drawers and drawer handles.
- Public Spaces – Our hotel increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces; with a focus on the front desk counter, elevators, elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and room keys. Hand sanitizer stations are placed at the front desk, restaurant and bar area.
- Back of House – In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes”, we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas such as associate entrances, kitchen, hallways, storage areas and staff offices.
Our hotel adds additional free services for our guests:
- Breakfast – we are offering a la cart breakfast in a guest room or a la cart breakfast in the hotel restaurant which is set up by recommendation of WHO regarding the distance, hygiene and serving of food.
- Bar – room service without an additional service fee